Mini Clip-on MP3 Player (in lots of Funky Colors)
Take yourself back to the past. These MP3 players might be better than your current smart phone.
Now, you might be thinking, “ Why get one when my phone can play music too?”
With smart phones getting bigger each generation, it’s hard to enjoy music when exercising or walking because you either have to hold it in your hand, or let it dangle and jiggle inside your pocket. Horrible! In fact, some can barely even fit in a pocket!
But with this modern MP3 player, reminiscent of your childhood days, not only is this nearly three times as small, but you won’t have to waste memory on your phone for music. And with it’s small, compact design, and clip-on back, you can safely attach this to your clothing without ever being weighed down!
With a mini LCD screen, support of up to 32GB in memory (micro SD/TF card), a battery that lasts up to 10 hours, and a built-in music equalizer for brilliant HD sound quality, this MP3 player is no joke!
• Built-in music equalizer ensures crystal-clear sound quality
• Easy to use with 5 buttons and a mini LCD screen
• Battery lasts up to 10 hours for non-stop music playing
• Small, portable, and can safely clip onto clothing
• Supports 2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB Micro SD/TF card
• Supports USB 2.0/1.1 for charging and importing music from your PC
• 1 MP3 Player (memory card, earphones, and USB cable not included)
Using a phone takes up too much memory, is hard to travel with, and you risk breaking it during exercise. Get this MP3 player today by clicking the “Add To Cart” button above now!
Recording Function: No
Radio FM: No
EBook Reading: No
Battery Specification: Lithium Battery
Audio Format Support: MP3, WMA
Storage Type: Flash Memory
Battery Life: < 10 hours
Operation Mode: Touch Tone
Speaker Function: No
Unhappy With Your Product? We'll Take It Back!
We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Valid up to 30 days after delivery.
* Please allow 2-6 weeks for international deliveries.
** Please note that ordering multiple products can result in receiving them in separate packages and different delivery times.