Wireless Security Camera with Mobile Remote View
- Captures 720p video and images
- Wireless range of up to 30 meters
- Pan (Horizontal Control): 350° - Tilt (Vertical Control): 120° - with 5 Presets
- 12 IR LEDs along with advanced IR cut technology, captures clear images in the dark at up to 10 meters
- 2-Way audio communication - built-in microphone and speaker with 3.5mm auxiliary audio input and output
- Supports a 32GB Micro SD Card for recording (sold separately)
- Remote access from iOS/Android Devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.), from a local computer, or from any computer via the cloud
- Simple Plug-n-Play installation - no programming or port forwarding required
Most IP cameras under $100 only offer a maximum resolution of 640x480 pixels - whereas the Vstarcam offers an incredibe 720 pixels (720p) for crystal clear video.
Remote Pan / Tilt Control
With the Vstarcam, you can remotely move the camera horizontally left and right (pan) and vertically up and down (tilt). It features a 350° pan and 120° tilt range of motion, and even offers up to 5 different presets so you can automatically go to specific areas that you have designated for viewing. From the iOS and Android apps you use finger gestures to control the camera - simply swipe your finger to move the camera or pinch to zoom.
Take Pictures and Capture Video in the Dark
If you're trying to keep an eye on things while you're away, you'll want to know what's going on day and night. The Vstarcam features 12 infrared (IR) LEDs with IR Cut technology that will capture images in darkness down to 0.8 lux (equivalent to the amount of light from a full moon on a clear night) in full color - in other words, you'll have night vision! Images captured in lower than 0.8 lux will be in black and white.
No Professional Installation Required
One of the more daunting tasks of installing an IP camera is the installation - that's a thing of the past. No more port forwarding or digging around and adjusting your router settings. It's Plug-n-Play - simply connect the camera to your wireless router, power it up and install the app on your smartphone or tablet. Then just follow a few steps (no programming at all) and in minutes you'll be able to connect the camera to the router and take full advantage of the wireless connection.
Automated Alert Notification, Recording and Screenshot
While other IP cameras limit you to remote viewing, the Vstarcam does much more. The IP camera has a built-in, motion sensor with adjustable sensitivity. There is also an external alarm relay input/output, so you can add a sensor (motion or other) to the alarm input, and when activated, it will trigger the alarm output - possibly to set off a siren or send a signal to your security or home automation system. Manage these settings from your smartphone or tablet via the Eye4 app or from your PC or laptop using the Eye4 For Windows desktop program. Deliver an email notification, capture a screenshot, or record video of activity when motion is detected or the alarm input is activated.
View 4 Cameras at One Time
One of the coolest features of the Vstarcam is the multi-camera view. From your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely view 4 cameras simultaneously. This eliminates the need to log in to different cameras from different apps or going back and forth between pages within an app to find a camera. You can see all the activity from a single screen. For advanced systems and users, the desktop software supports remote viewing of up to 81 cameras! When using a wireless system with multiple cameras, greater wireless bandwidth is required - remote access and streaming of four cameras simultaneously will require a wireless router with a minimum bandwidth of 450mbps.
Talk and Listen
A built-in microphone and a built-in speaker allow you to remotely enjoy 2-way communication with someone at your home or office. While these are good for occasional use, the IP camera even has a 3.5mm microphone input and a 3.5mm audio output. So you can connect a professional microphone and hook the audio output up to an audio system for enhanced communication.
Additional Storage of Screenshots and Video
If storing images and videos on your smartphone, tablet or computer isn't enough, the Vstarcam also provides you with the option of local storage. A built-in Micro SD card slot allows you to add up to 32GB of data directly on the camera. With the addition of a Micro SD card (sold separately), you have added piece of mind that your images and video can be backed up, just like a DVR..
- Parents - watch over your little ones as a baby cam - as a nanny cam you can make sure your kids a being cared for properly
- Home Owners / Renters - keep tabs on any activity taking place in your home, at any time, day or night
- Business Traveler - see what your loved ones are up to while you are away, you can even communicate with them
- Business - ensure that your property is safe, customers are being taken care of and that employees are working
- Indoor Pool - avoid disasters by receiving an email alert when motion is detected in around your pool and/or spa area
Unhappy With Your Product? We'll make it right!
If for any reason you have changed your mind about your purchase, or the item you received is damaged, or otherwise not as described on our website, we offer a full refund (excluding shipping costs) for up to 30 days from the original purchase date.
* Please allow 7-15 working days for international deliveries.
** Please note that if you order multiple items from our store, you will receive each item in a separate package and at different delivery times.